Read about why Canny is a great place to work
Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
– Profitable early-stage startup, 9 person team, launched four years ago
– Over 1,000 customers, including industry-leading companies like ClickUp, CircleCI, and Compass
– We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
We're hiring a technical recruiter to help us build our team at Canny. You'll be working alongside the whole team to fill roles for every organization and level of seniority 🚀
We're mainly looking to work with someone on a contract basis, but would also consider contract-to-hire or full-time.
– Deeply understand the roles we're trying to fill, and which candidates would be a great fit
– Manage the pipeline for several roles at once, to keep processes moving quickly and smoothly
– Be the main point of contact for candidates, representing Canny and answering questions along the way
– Source and reach out to great candidates to fill roles in a timely basis
– You have successfully recruited technical folks (software engineer, product design, etc.) at software companies for 3+ years
– You have successfully filled roles for multiple orgs and levels of seniority
– You have successfully filled roles through sourcing and outreach
– Competitive with market rate
– We're open to different options (hourly, contingent, salary/full-time)
All full-time members of Canny's team get:
– Competitive base salary and equity package
– Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
– International team offsites ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position,shoot us an email
. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.