Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Read about why Canny is a great place to work
Canny helps companies build better software products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
Billions of people use software products every day. By helping software providers figure out which features to build and which bugs to fix, we're improving UX and efficiency at a global scale.
– Profitable early-stage startup, 10 person team, launched in 2017
– Over 1,000 customers, including industry-leading companies like ClickUp, CircleCI, and Compass
– We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
We're hiring a senior full-stack engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside the whole team to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster 🚀
– Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
– Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
– Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
– Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
– You've built best-in-class products people fall in love with
– You've built rock-solid, scalable infrastructure from the ground up
– Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a B2B/SaaS startup
– Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
– Back-end: Node, Mongo (mongoose), Isomorphic React 😎
– Hosting: AWS (EC2, CloudFront, S3, ELB)
– $90k to $140k USD base, 1.0% equity
– Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
– International team offsites ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position,shoot us an email
. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.