Head of Content
Canny helps SaaS companies build better products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
The benefit of working with SaaS companies is that our work impacts technology in virtually every sector (education, medicine, tech, and so much more). We're using what we're great at, building great products, to have the impact we want to have on the world.
– Very early-stage startup, 3 person team, launched just over a year ago
– Over 200 customers, including industry-leading companies like Flexport, Bench, and Compass
– 100% remote, founders aredigital nomads
– We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
We're hiring a Head of Content to own content strategy, creation, and distribution for Canny. Your job will be to help us add as much value as possible to product managers and founders at SaaS companies.
– Develop a deep understanding of the problems that early-stage SaaS founders and product teams face
– Identify opportunities to creatively add value to these audiences through content
– Execute on those opportunities (quality over quantity)
– Grow our distribution channels and brand awareness
– Help founders with other marketing-related activities like ads, landing pages, and product launches
– You have multiple years of experience with content strategy, creation, and distribution
– You've published fantastic SaaS content (share it with us!)
– You care deeply about SaaS and building great software products
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position,shoot us an email
. Please include your resume, a published writing sample, and tell us why you want to work at Canny.