Read about why Canny is a great place to work
Canny helps companies build better software products by being better at listening to and acting on user feedback.
Billions of people use software products every day. By helping software providers figure out which features to build and which bugs to fix, we're improving UX and efficiency at a global scale.
– Profitable early-stage startup, 11 person team
– Over 1,000 customers, including industry-leading companies like ClickUp, CircleCI, and Compass
– We haven't raised any money, we are our own bosses
– 100% remote
We're hiring a software engineer to help us build Canny. You'll be working alongside the whole team to make Canny more valuable to its customers, and grow faster 🚀
– Build out new features and integrations to expand our product/market fit
– Improve our funnel to optimize for growth
– Fix bugs, improve UX, and make Canny scale
– Talk to our customers and prospective clients to help out with sales/support and better understand our target audience
– Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a software engineering role at a tech/software company
– Experience developing web applications: front-end, back-end, database, cloud services
– Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
– Ideally you've worked in startups, even better if at a B2B SaaS startup
– Front-end: React, Redux, Webpack, Sass, ES6
– Back-end: Node, MongoDB, Isomorphic React 😎
– Cloud: AWS
– Competitive salary and equity
– Unlimited sick and vacation days (paid)
– International team retreats ✈️ (paid)
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position,shoot us an email
. Please include your resume and tell us why you want to work at Canny. For brownie points, add your favorite GIF.